Step by step HP Designjet T120 / T50 Series Printer Installation:
- Media bin and Stand Assembly Instruction (PDF)
- Printer Assembly Instruction (PDF)
- Configure HP Designjet printer's network settings
- Connect the printer to computer (Via USB)
- Connect the printer to computer (Via Network)
- Load paper roll
- Advanced print settings
- Full user guide (PDF)
- Replacing HP 711 Printhead (pg 90 - pg 94) (PDF)
How to setup & install HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series printer
- Youtube link: How to assemble and install HP Designjet T920 / T1500 Series Printer
- Setup instruction (PDF)
- User Guide (PDF)
HP Designjet T730 / T830mfp Printer Advance Support
HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer Advance Support
- Youtube link: How to replace Cutter on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Printhead on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Front Panel Side Ink Cover on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Carriage Latch on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Bottom Roll Cover on HP Designjet T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Starwheel Rail on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Top Roll Cover on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Stacker Pad on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
- Youtube link: How to replace Service Station Side Ink Cover on HP Designjet T920 / T1500 / T2500 Series Printer
Replace HP Designjet T790 / T1300 / T2300 Series Printhead (Step by step):
Replace HP Designjet T610 / T770 / T1200 Series Printhead (Step by step):
HP Designjet ePrint and Share:
Download & Install HP Designjet 510 Driver (With Install Instruction):
HP Care Pack Services maintain your HP Designjet Printer at best performance...
Need a better after sales service when your printer's warranty is about to end?
Yes, you can consider to extend the warranty with HP Care Pack Post Warranty Services.
This Post Warranty Care Pack will provide you a comprehensive hardware support when your printer hardware failure, with next business day onsite response inclusive parts / labor and transport. However, this care pack do not cover the consumables such as ink and print head warranty (which is carried by different warranty terms and condition).
Upon activation of your printer as a post warranty care pack unit, you are entitle to have
- Priority to receive the part replacement when hardware failure, less downtime and maximum productivity.
- Free of charge on troubleshoot and diagnostics on printer failure, by DPI Technology Sdn Bhd
- Predictable (fix) maintenance cost, as the cost of maintenance had paid as the care pack price.
- Your valuable HP Designjet printer will service and maintain by HP certified engineer.
- HP post warranty certificate will forward to you and recognized by HP Malaysia.
- No hassle on the service and support maintenance, you can focus on your business but not your printer hardware.
What after sales & service we provide?
- Carriage Belt replacement
- Service station service and cleaning
- Carriage Assembly Replacement / Repair
- Hardware / Formatter Board diagnostic
- Sensor / Motor / MISC part replacement
Charges: Standard service charge PER CASE upon diagnostic and troubleshooting, NO further service charge if agree on the part replacement quotation / proposal.
Parts warranty: Standard 3 months warranty
Service area: Onsite service within Klang Valley
Can't get the part & service for your HP Designjet? Has your HP Designjet printer reached its end-of-service-life?
When your HP Designjet printer reaches its end-of-service-life date (listed in the chart below), HP will no longer support it. Please see your service and purchasing options below.
|HP Designjet printer description||HP part #||Last day that you can purchase a CarePack*||End-of-Service-Life date*|
|HP Designjet 1050C and 1055CM||C6074A and C6075A||9/1/2006||9/1/2007|
|HP Designjet 5500 42" Dye Printer||Q1251A||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500PS 42" Dye Printer||Q1252A||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500 60" Dye Printer||Q1253A||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500PS 60" Dye Printer||Q1254A||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500 42" UV Printer||Q1251V||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500PS 42" UV Printer||Q1252V||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500 60" UV Printer||Q1253V||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 5500PS 60" UV Printer||Q1254V||4/1/2013||4/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 800 24" Printer||C7779B||12/31/2012||12/31/2013|
|HP Designjet 800 42” Printer||C7780B||12/31/2012||12/31/2013|
|HP Designjet 800PS 24” Printer||C7779C||12/31/2012||12/31/2013|
|HP Designjet 800PS 42" Printer||C7780C||12/31/2012||12/31/2013|
|HP Designjet 820MFP||Q6658A||11/30/2012||11/30/2013|
|HP Designjet 500 24" Printer||C7769B||5/1/2013||5/1/2014|
|HP Designjet 500 42" Printer||C7770B||5/1/2013||5/1/2014|
|HP Designjet Z3100 Family||Q5669A, Q6659A, Q5670A, Q6660A||12/31/2013||12/31/2014|
|HP Designjet 4000 Family||Q1273A, Q1274A||5/31/2014||5/31/2015|
|HP Designjet 4500 Family||Q1271A, Q1272A||5/31/2014||5/31/2015|
|HP Designjet T610 Family||Q6711A, Q6712A||5/31/2014||5/31/2015|
|HP Designjet T1100 Family, T1100MFP||Q6683A, Q6687A, Q6684A, Q6688A, Q6713A||5/31/2014||5/31/2015|
|HP Designjet 1050C+ Printer||C6074B||10/31/2013||10/31/2014|
|HP Designjet 1055CM+ Printer||C6075B||10/31/2013||10/31/2014|
|HP Designjet T1120 Family||CK837A, CK838A, CK839A, CK840A||11/30/2014||11/30/2015|
|HP Designjet T1200||CH538A, CH834A||5/31/2016||5/31/2017|
|HP Designjet T770HDV||CN375A, CQ306A||5/31/2016||5/31/2017|
|HP Designjet T1120 HD-MFP||CK841A||6/30/2015||6/30/2016|
|HP Designjet T620||CK835A||6/30/2015||6/30/2017|
|HP Designjet Z6100 Family||Q6651A, Q6652A, Q6653A, Q6654A||11/30/2015||11/30/2016|
|HP Designjet T1120 SD-MFP||CM719A||11/30/2015||11/30/2016|
|HP Designjet 4020, 4520, 4520 Scanner, 4520 HD-MFP||CM765A, CM766A, CM767A, CM768A, CM770A, CM769A||11/30/2015||11/30/2016|